Sunday, August 18, 2013

Alayna visiting

It has been such a great weekend! My friend from camp, Alayna, was able to come and stay with us for this weekend. We have had such a blast so far, and I'm sure I will make another post of our weekend adventures after we get more pictures ;-)! But tonight we did the "BeanBoozeled Challenge." BeanBoozeled are jelly beans that look like one flavor, but may be another, disgusting flavor. We had a lot of fun, but it was totally GROSS! Here are some pictures:

We went for a walk and came to the spring.

Was really beautiful!

Alayna and I at the spring.

Spitting out a disgusting bean.

We were brave! I'm telling you! It takes bravery!

Alayna getting ready to eat a whole handful...yes a HANDFUL of disgusting beans!

Somehow they got me to do it too...

After doing the challenge, this is what we thought of it.

Here are the flavors...

No comments:

Post a Comment