| This is where I will be staying this summer. |
Wednesday, May 1, 2013
22 More Days and It Will Be Here!
It is finally May! Meaning, just twenty-two more days until Training Camp starts! Things seem to be winding down a bit, and I am so excited to be on my way to Camp Joy in just three more weeks. So what will I be up to these next few weeks? Preparing myself! I have quite a list of things I will need to purchase for this summer. I will begin packing sooner then I know it, to be sure everything is ready to go. The rooms we will be staying in are small, so I need to be sure that I pack lightly enough so that all five girls in our room will have plenty of space, but also I have to pack enough clothing and other items to last me till August 3rd. Most importantly, I need to be preparing myself spiritually. I do not know who the campers will be that the Lord directs my way this summer, even me, on Kitchen Staff, will have the opportunity to speak and be around campers this summer. The more spiritually I am prepared, then the bigger of a blessing I will be to the campers. I do not know how the Lord will use me in the lives of the campers this summer, but I do know He will use me to honor and glorify Him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment