| Annie checking out the kitty. It's his favorite time of year ;-)! |
| The Dining Room! This is the first year we've put garland around the pillars. |
| Closet door :-)! |
| Table behind our sofa in the family room! |
| Side table in Living Room! |
| Even Skipper got dressed up :-)! |
| Yup! Best time of year for a cat! |
| The little desk Christmas tree in my room. |
| My Christmas tree :-)! First year I've had it! |
| My snow men! |
| In all three of my fake potted plants I have snowmen :-)! |
| And on my nightstand... |
| And my desk! |
| I even decorated my window! |
| This year I even decorated mt door! |
| Rose put a Christmas tree in her room as well :-)! ( It was her idea! ) |
| Front Staircase! |
| Other side of the Front Staircase. |
| Family Room Christmas Tree! |
| The Kitchen even got decorated! |
| Living Room coffee table and sofa. |
| And we decorated the cabinet in the Dining Room. |
| Another closet, this is where we store all the Christmas cards we receive :-)! |
| Some garland above the back door! |
| Family Room fire place. |
| He helped put up the trees ;-)! |
| My favorite Christmas tree :-)! In the Living Room. |
| Look! An early Christmas present ;-)! |
| Little table by the front door. I like the plate there :-)! |
| The railings are probably my favorite though! |
| Living Room and Front Entryway! |
| And we decorated the back door :-)! |
| I love when its all lite up! |
| Downstairs ( in my Grandma's part of the house. ) Fire place :-)! |
| Christmas Tree :-)! |
| We even added the lights in the bushes out front! |
| And decorated the front door :-)! |
| Marni likes to help ;-)! |
| Marni got dressed up too! |
| On the landing on the Front Staircase :-)! |
| Double Rainbow! |
No comments:
Post a Comment