Last Saturday I was able to go to Farmtastic! I had so much fun :-)! For those who don't know, Farmtastic is a Teen Rally held on a farm! There are giant inflatables ( like inflatable basketball ) and all kinds of other fun games :-)! Colleges and camps ( including Camp Joy! ) represent themselves and we can get more information about them! From Maranatha I got a free T-Shirt because I was the 25th person to fill out a card! There is delicious food for lunch! ( Sloppy Joes, and yes...they are good! ) and of course, wonderful preaching! This year the speaker spoke on " Faith is belief in action!" What a powerful statement that is...what we do is based on what we believe. Ok, well here are some pictures from Farmtastic 2013 :-)!
 |
| Sheep! |
 |
| Sheep running back into the barn. |
 |
| The dog, in its cage. |
 |
| Trust fall! |
 |
| Giant wheels! |
 |
| Me, about to ride the giant wheel :-)! |
 |
| Jacob in the giant wheel! |
 |
| Julia in the giant wheel! |
 |
| Other games! |
 |
| Smashing cars! |
 |
| This is a great shot of Jacob smashing the car! |
 |
| Julia and I :-)! |
 |
| Getting ready for the game. |
 |
| I won all three rounds! |
 |
| Jacob also won all three rounds! |
 |
| Julia, Jacob, and I! |
 |
| Men in Bandana's: Flower! |
 |
| Julia and I before engaging in an epic battle of fighting to the...fall ;-)! |
 |
| It was quite the battle, but I came out victorious! |
 |
| Jacob also engaged in an epic battle! |
 |
| And he was victorious!!! |
 |
| Inflatable basketball game, our team won ;-)! |
 |
| Dodgeball...I didn't do to well in this game... |
 |
| Men in Bandanas: Girls Restroom! |
Farmtastic was a great experience! It was so great to see some people from camp :-)! And great seeing Alayna again :-)!
No comments:
Post a Comment