On Saturday, September 7th, our youth group from church were able to go to a Northwestern Wildcats Football Game! It was so much fun :-)! I had so much fun hanging out with my friends, and watching the Wildcats win! ( Woo hoo! ) A family so generously provided a meal for all of us and opened their home up to us :-)! It was so much fun meeting them, and I am so grateful for their willingness to welcome us all over like that! Ok! Here are some pictures!!!
 |
| Alexia and I before the game, at dinner. |
 |
| They made hotdogs, they were so yummy! |
 |
| Alexia, me, Emily, and Melody with our tickets to get into the game :-)! |
 |
| Rose, Joanna, and Cody at dinner. |
 |
| Alexia about to eat a little grape! |
 |
| Then she made a chip mustache! |
 |
| We were able to walk to the game from the Sullivan's house! |
 |
| Northwestern's field. |
 |
| Lots of people came! ( We actually did have people sitting around us, but they came later. ) |
 |
| Alexia and I at the game. |
 |
| Northwestern's Band. |
 |
| Ryan Field is where they play. |
 |
| We were cheering for player #74! He's a Pastor's son, and we wanted to give him some encouragement! So we made a bunch of signs cheering him on! |
 |
| Syracuse, the other team, making their entrance! |
 |
| Wildcats making their entrance! |
 |
| The teams coming on the field. |
 |
| "Star Spangled Banner." |
 |
| In the game! |
 |
| Alexia, me, Hope, Valerie, and Faith cheering on Graham! |
 |
| Since I had the "AH" in GrAHam I would sometimes just hold them up and Alexia and I would scream "AHH!" |
 |
| Lauren and I! She came and sat with me during the game and on the bus ride home :-)! |
 |
| Rose, Natalie, Faith, Hope, Lauren, me, and Alexia enjoying the football game! |
 |
| Lauren, Alexia and I :-)! |
 |
| Faith and Natalie watching the game. |
 |
| The Wildcats won 48 to 27! |
No comments:
Post a Comment