Friday, September 6, 2013

Pacific Garden Mission

So yesterday, we were able to go down to Pacific Garden Mission in Chicago! We go once a month, so I wanted to share some pictures from our last visit! As always, it was a great experience, and I am so glad that the Lord was able to use each of us in a unique way :-)! This time I ministered in the overflow room. This room has about 150 men! The other room has about 300 ( or 400 ) men and women, but there isn't always enough room! I've never done the overflow before, and it was a really neat experience! Here's some pictures from our time down at PGM!

Rose played the piano for the hymns!

Overflow service.

Another side of the overflow service.

Mr. Duma closing the service.

Rose, me, Faith, and Luke. We were the musicians and Luke also lead the songs, for the overflow service!

In front of the Pacific Garden Mission Sign.

Faith and I goofing off in the back of the bus :-)!







No comments:

Post a Comment