Yup, today is my birthday! I'm not posting this so y'all wish me a good one ( because it's elven o'clock at night, so my birthday is pretty much over lol! ) But I just wanted to thank all my wonderful friends and family who made this birthday truly special :-)! It was so sweet to get so many wishes on Google+ today! This morning I got to sleep in ( ahhh I love when I get to lol! ) and no school!!! ( That in itself is a present...even though I do actually enjoy school...) My Youth Pastor took my friend Melody and I out for a birthday lunch ( her birthday was October 8th, so we were celebrating both. ) We ate at Sharko's, a place I'd never heard of before. It was DELICIOUS! So basically its BBQ, and Mel and I got pulled-pork sandwiches. Wonderful! It was probably the best pulled-pork I have ever had. I really enjoyed lunch and just sitting around talking over a delicious meal :-)! ( Forgot to mention, their corn muffins were like AMAZING and they give you free ice cream in these adorable little cones!!! I was to full to eat any but I took a cone home for Marni...hehe! ) We were a little pressed for time, but we still enjoyed ourselves. I got home and shortly after my grandparents and uncle came over to wish me a happy birthday. They brought me a yummy looking cookie cake!! ( Haven't had a piece yet, plan to tomorrow! ) But I was only able to converse with them for about 10 minutes because my driving instructor came, and off we went! Today's drive went well...my first time out on the highway. I was pretty nervous about it, considering I really don't like driving over 40, but it went well and I had a good lesson. Not only did I have to go on the highway for the first time but I also learned to parallel park today. I didn't do it perfectly, but I did it well enough...though I'm pretty sure I never want to do it again ;-)! After that I came home, and off we went to get our nails done! I had a fun time out with my mom and sister, and our nails look wonderful! We came home and enjoyed a tradition on my birthday, Chinese food! For as long as I can remember we've either gotten Chinese food or Cracker Barrel on my birthday. Pretty much my two favorite meals out :-)! After church tonight I had a yummy slice of the peanut-butter pie I picked out for today :-)! Anyway....here are just a few pictures throughout the day lol :-)!
 |
| The adorable little ice cream cone :-)! |
 |
| My nails after the manicure! |
 |
| I love the design he painted on my thumb. |
 |
| The cookie cake my grandparents bought me! |
 |
| It looks tasty :-)! |
 |
| He doesn't like birthdays...unless its his own ;-)! |
 |
| My peanut-butter pie! |
 |
| Don't you just want a slice?! |
 |
| We didn't have any candles...so we got creative and used what we had :-)! |
 |
| But you've always got to have at least ONE candle to blow out on your birthday :-)! |
No comments:
Post a Comment