Sunday, October 27, 2013

Fall Festival!



From hot apple cider, to painting pumpkins, capture the flag, or hay rides the IBC Fall Festival has something for everybody :-)! We had a wonderful time on Saturday, October 26th,  at our annual Fall Festival. I think this year was especially fun :-)! I loved the capture the flag in the woods at night ( though it was quite difficult finding your way over logs and sticks. ) And the scavenger hunt this year was the best they've done! ( And this year I didn't fall! So my team actually came in second...Woo Hoo! )The hay ride was great fun!!! Of COURSE the food was WONDERFUL! We had Sharkco's Cater and it was just as good as it was in store, when we ate there on Wednesday :-)! The pumpkin painting contest was tough...because there was a lot of really neat pumpkins entered. I had fun sitting around painting with everybody :-)! And of course the preaching was great, as usual. The youth pastor for a nearby school, Micah Potter, preached for us. I really enjoyed his salvation and surrender message. Thank you everybody who made this fun day possible :-)!

Hope with a giant mushroom.

Mimi and Rachel painting pumpkins :-)!

Our group ( minus Rose ) painting pumpkins :-)!

Lauren and Silas helped me with my pumpkin!

Not all the pumpkins, but a bunch of them.

Aren't they all just cute?!

Everybody did a fantastic job on their pumpkins!

Hayride!

Mimi and I on the hayride!

Riding the hayride!

Rose and I on the hayride :-)!

Mimi and I...our feet anyway ;-)!

I think Hope enjoyed herself :-)!

Little Silas' feet...hehe!

My team's flag for Capture the Flag.

The other teams'.

Mimi and I after Capture the Flag.

No comments:

Post a Comment