Tonight was so much fun, I was able to go visit Nikki's church :-)! Its been about two months since we've last gotten together, and camp ended over two months ago. My family and I drove out to visit her church because Pastor Hatchett was preaching there all week. It was so nice seeing dear friends from camp :-)! Pastor Hatchett has been speaking on the family this week. His message about raising children was very good tonight. I know the Lord will use it in the lives of the parents who were in attendance tonight. It was so much fun seeing Nikki tonight though, and meeting her friends and family :-)! I even got to meet the girl who made us delicious Pluto ( ;-)! Girls from Room 203 should understand that one! ) for us this summer. It was really interesting too because Nikki and I were both wearing jean jackets, and both of us had on orange scarves. We did NOT plan that either. So of COURSE we got a picture ( haha, pictureS! ) Anyway thought I'd share them with you!
Can't wait to see you again soon, Nikki :-)!
No comments:
Post a Comment