Well week two has officially come to a close! What a fun week it has been. YDC was here again for this week, and we had some pretty early mornings! Getting up at 4:45am to be into the kitchen by 6:00am, isn't exactly the most fun, but it was a great week. Also, our "Training Camp" is officially over too, and I am so excited to begin in on the normal summer routine. This coming week is Family Camp One, so its still a little different because the counselors do not have campers yet, but Family Camp is also very nice ( especially because we don't have to be into the kitchen until 7:00am! ) Well, pictures seem to tell the stories of the week better than I can, so here they are:
 |
| Nicole and I at the Mr. Scott's home. |
 |
| I was boiling two pots of noodles at the same time. |
|
 |
| Sara, cutting onions, wearing goggles. |
 |
| Some of the staff at a Leadership Session on the softball field. |
 |
| Laura stole Josh's name tag. |
 |
| Abby and her melted butter ;-)! |
 |
| I wrote it in sprinkles! |
 |
| Mr. Cortez dropped a noodle in the shape of a treble clef! |
 |
| Abby baking. |
 |
| :D! Its a lot!! |
 |
| We worked on it together. What's gonna work? Team work! |
 |
| Nicole and I...yes...I'm sitting on the mixer. |
 |
| I had to dumb three pans of rice that were totally stuck, so I had to use my hands. Got it stuck all over! |
 |
| Playing volleyball! |
 |
| We all got tied together. |
 |
| Abby's window :-)! |
 |
| Abby and I baking biscuits. |
 |
| Bethany, Charity, and I. Charity and I were sitting on the mixer. |
 |
| Sara tied me to the tilt skillet. |
 |
| Sara and Laura had to make play dough food for Fun Time! |
 |
| Matching shirts :-)! |
 |
| Fun Time! Phobias skit! |
 |
| Mr. Ream fell out of the airplane! |
 |
| Caleb and Nathan. |
 |
| Sara and the giant pan. |
 |
| Nikki and the giant pan. |
 |
| We went out for Ice Cream on Saturday! Drea drove us all, but pictured here is: Laura, Grace, Nikki, Melody, Dori, and Joanna! |
 |
| Staff Picture! Though were missing a few staff members :-)! |
No comments:
Post a Comment