What a fun weekend it has been! I was able to go home with a good friend of mine, Alayna, and spend the weekend at her house. Saturday was really nice, just a day of rest. We practiced a flute special, sat around on our laptops, made dinner, and watched Week-In-Reviews and Summer-In-Reviews. It was really nice to just have a lazy day after a crazy week of camp! Sunday was also very nice. I love the Farmer's church! It was really fun being able to play a special for them too :-)! After services, Alayna and I walked home, then we went out shopping :-)! We had a lot of fun shopping and getting ice cream. Afterwards we went for a walk down by the creek! It was beautiful! Being from the city, its been so nice to spend some time out in the country. It is absolutely gorgeous out here! Though its been a great weekend, I'm looking forward to returning to camp bright and early tomorrow morning :-)! Here is some pictures from our weekend!
 |
| Inside Alayna's church, Community Baptist Church. |
 |
| The Church's Sign! |
 |
| Beautiful night on Saturday! |
 |
| Cornfields on Saturday Night. |
 |
| I love the country! |
 |
| The outside of the church. |
 |
| Alayna and I getting ice cream on Sunday. |
 |
| Alayna and I in the car after shopping :-)! |
 |
| Love the red barns! |
 |
| Walking to the creek. |
 |
| Me, in front of the old mill. |
 |
| Alayna and I in the field. |
 |
| The creek running under the bridge. |
 |
| Alayna and I by the creek. |
 |
| Sun coming through the branches. |
 |
| The creek was so pretty! |
 |
| Under the bridge. |
 |
| Clouds coming in over the creek. |
 |
| That's the old mill in the distance. |
 |
| Shadows. |
 |
| Was a beautiful day on Sunday! |
 |
| Alayna and I by the creek. |
 |
| Sitting in the tall grass. |
No comments:
Post a Comment